Apprenticeship Support Australia in Queensland
Apprenticeship Support Australia is powered by Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre (ABAC) in Queensland. Since 1998, ABAC has successfully partnered with more than 80,000 businesses and signed up more than 450,000 apprentices and trainees.
We are thrilled to extend our 16 years’ experience delivering excellence in training support to Queensland.
Our team of experts
Our highly experienced team of industry training consultants have the experience and longevity in the industry to help you sustain and grow your business to gain a real competitive advantage through customised training solutions. We operate from 10 offices throughout metropolitan and regional Queensland so we can assist no matter where you are located.
Our services include:
- Advice on accredited training packages and appropriate pathways
- Targeted job matching to connect apprentices and employers
- Workplace visits to sign up apprentices/trainees and administer the training contract
- Support for the duration of the apprenticeship or traineeship, including tailored mentoring for those in need of extra guidance
- Administration of incentives for employers and personal benefits for apprentices