Boosting the Performance of your Millennial Workforce!
Posted on 28/11/16 in Events
Register to attend Apprenticeship Support Australia’s Free workshop
For the first time in history we have five generations working side by side – with Millennials to make up 75 per cent of the workforce by 2025
Whether this multigenerational workforce feels happy and productive or challenged and stressed is going to be up to you: the boss. How can you ensure your business is attracting, engaging and retaining the best Millennial workforce for the future?
Register to attend Apprenticeship Support Australia’s Free workshop – Cracking the Millennial Code – Boosting the Performance of your Millennial Workforce!
Our expert Coaching Psychologist Danielle Buckley will share:
- Five cost-free ways to attract, retain and boost performance of Millennials
- Tips to ensure your Millennials kick goals and add value in their first 100 days on the job
- Methods to develop grit and mental toughness in your Millennial workforce
- Key facts about Millennials and they way they live and work that you can use to enhance their performance
- How to become an “Encouraging Millennial Manager”
Cultivating the skills of our young people and building the workforce of the future are among the most pressing challenges for businesses in the Gold Coast region.
Yet Only 29 per cent of Millennials are currently engaged at work and 60 per cent identify as “open to new job opportunities” – make sure you don’t lose your talent to “Encouraging Millennial Managers” by registering your management team today!
When: Monday, November 28th 4.30 pm registration and light refreshments followed by 5.00 pm workshop
Where: Mercure Gold Coast Resort, 64 Palm Meadows Dr, Carrara QLD 4211
Limited seats available.
Please feel free to forward this invite to others in your network who you feel may benefit from this event.