Posted on 16/11/15 in Events
Apprenticeship Support Australia - FREE Employer Webinar
Our research has indicated that those businesses implementing structured recruitment, induction and coaching programs are more likely to engage their younger staff members. By tuning into this informative webinar and you will learn from Registered Psychologist Danielle Buckley about how to coach your employees to be “job fit and work ready”.
Danielle Buckley is Australia’s leading advisor to businesses on the engagement and retention of Australia’s Gen Y workforce.
Join Danielle to:
Hurry! Book your place now!
- Identify strategies to assess ‘work readiness’ when selecting new employees
- Learn how to use our award winning Skillsroad tools in your recruitment armor
- Explore current research on the factors which influence acceptance and application decisions for our Generation Y population
- Discover the biggest challenges facing Generation Y as they enter the workforce today
- Understand how to build relationships and improve the way you communicate with your new employees
- Learn how to coach your new employees into becoming ‘job fit and work ready’
The comfort of your own office or home! Once you’ve registered, we will send you simple instructions on how to join us online.
Registered Psychologist and Gen Y Expert, Danielle Buckley
Spaces are limited! For more information or to register your place today, please call 1300 363 831.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who you feel may benefit from this.
Apprenticeship Support Australia combines the 60 years of collective experience of Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre in NSW, ACT & QLD, VECCI Apprenticeships Services in Victoria
and the Apprenticeships Centres of Business SA in South Australia
and CCI WA in Western Australia
, to deliver skills development advice and solutions to businesses and job-seekers across Australia.