As a Queenslander you deserve to be backed by the best
Terms and Conditions
If you’re already managing apprentices and trainees or looking to inject new young talent to grow your business, you’ve landed in the right place!
We offer leading apprenticeship and traineeship support services across North Queensland.
Sign up your apprentice or trainee with Apprenticeship Support Australia this month to go in the draw to score 4 tickets for you, your apprentice and two guests to see the North Queensland Cowboys take on the Sydney Roosters at 1300SMILES Stadium this March 17th.
After the full time siren, Aidan will take you and your guests on a ‘money can’t buy’ experience, visiting the sheds and meeting the players.
Register to book an appointment with our North Queensland team
Required form 'ASA_Aidan_Footy_Comp_QLD' does not exist.
A snapshot of what you may be eligible for:
Standard incentives of up to $4,000*
Payroll tax rebates*
Workers Compensation exemptions*
Extra incentives to assist in the employment of those with a disability, mature aged, school based and Indigenous Australians.
Eligibility criteria applies and benefits and services are subject to change at any time without notice. Please contact Apprenticeship Support Australia for full and current details.
Chamber Apprenticeship Support Australia Limited.
Our Queensland team of experts
Our highly experienced team of Industry Training Consultants have the experience and longevity in the industry to help you sustain and grow your business through customised training solutions. We operate from 5 offices throughout North Queensland and have the resrources to assist you no matter where you are located.
Our services include:
- Advice on accredited training packages and appropriate pathways
- Targeted job matching to connect apprentices and employers
- Workplace visits to sign up apprentices/trainees and administer the training contract
- Support for the duration of the apprenticeship or traineeship, including tailored mentoring for those in need of extra guidance
- Administration of incentives for employers and personal benefits for apprentices
As an employer, you can access Apprenticeship Support Australia’s free innovative careers portal, Skillsroad.com.au, where you can advertise entry-level vacancies to Australia’s fastest-growing talent pool, aswell as our “Job-Fit” test which allows you to screen potential candidates and assess their aptitude and suitability.
Our services are funded under an Australian Government contract and are provided at no cost to you.
For more information, call our team today on 1300 363 831
1. Competition entry is valid for all employers who sign up a new Apprentice or Trainee with Apprenticeship Support Australia from 1st January to 9th March 2016 in North Queensland
2. All necessary paperwork must be completed, submitted and approved by Apprenticeship Support Australia before 9th March 2016
3. The competition is valid to Queensland residents only
4. The apprentice must still be employed with the business on 17 March 2016
5. The prize includes four tickets to the North Queensland Cowboys vs. Sydney Roosters on 17 March 2016. All other expenses, such as transport, merchandise, food and drink, are to be covered by the ticket holder and their accompanying guests
6. If the apprentice is a minor they must be accompanied by an adult
7. The ticket holder acknowledges that Apprenticeship Support Australia is not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to the ticket holder’s conduct at the game once the tickets are issued
8. Tickets are for the ticket holder only and cannot be transferred for admission to another game or exchanged for cash
9. Sydney Roosters and North Queensland Cowboys management reserve the right to refuse entry into the players area post game
10. Attendees must comply with the stadiums rules and code of conduct