Access skilled staff trained to your business’ specific needs – Free whitepaper
The ability and drive to attract, train and retain the best talent in the marketplace will not only play a critical role in determining the future success of your business, but will also support the growth of future employment for all Australians. Therefore, it's crucial to understand and tap into all your resources when recruiting new employees, including making apprentices and trainees a key part of a competitive business talent strategy.
With an overwhelming majority (77%) of people indicating apprenticeships and traineeships had a positive impact on their organisation, and 72% revealing they would hire an apprentice or trainee again, it makes good business sense to uncover how you can benefit from adding apprentices and trainees to your talent mix.
Access your copy of this must read whitepaper, as we:
Proudly supported by Skillsroad and created in response to concerns regarding rising youth unemployment and a range of evident changes in today’s workforce.
- Take a look at a few possible scenarios of the "new normal" going forward
- Tackle some of the common misconceptions when it comes to hiring apprentices and trainees
- Provide an overview on some of the critical practical benefits apprentices and trainees can provide to make your business more resilient in uncertain economic times
- Advise on key strategies to running a successful program
- Provide you with an insight into how real Australian companies are using apprenticeships and traineeships to drive meaningful outcomes
Enter your details below to access your free copy: