Registered Training Organisations (RTO)
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) are education providers of nationally- recognised courses and qualifications. RTOs can include technical colleges, private institutions, industry organisations and individual businesses.
Apprenticeship Support Australia in partnership with an RTO may offer a range of services for your business including:
- Skills analysis – what skills does your business need?
- Identification of individual staff-training needs (based on the skills analysis)
- Recognition of prior learning (identifies and certifies the existing skills and knowledge of your staff)
- Development of a training/learning program customised to suit your needs.
- Training – the RTO may conduct training programs
- Resources – the RTO can develop training resources
- Assessment – assessing the competency of your staff
- Issuing Nationally-Recognised Qualifications
A list of RTOs delivering training by State or Territory is available here
Apprenticeship Support Australia works closely with a variety RTOs across a number of industries in Australia. For more information, get in touch with us today
If you are an RTO and would like to look at further opportunities and partnerships we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 1300 363 831.