Apprenticeship Support Australia in Western Australia
Apprenticeship Support Australia is powered by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Western Australia (CCIWA). Since 1998, CCIWA has successfully partnered with more than 30,000 businesses across Western Australia and signed up more than 160,000 apprentices and trainees.
is the voice of business in Western Australia, tracing our heritage back to 1890, CCIWA assists organisations of all sizes to manage people and tackle the issues faced in today’s competitive business environment.
Our team of experts
Our highly experienced team of Industry Training Consultants have the experience and longevity in the industry to help you sustain and grow your business to gain a real competitive advantage through customised training solutions. We operate from 14 offices throughout metropolitan and regional WA so we can assist no matter where you are located.
Our services include:
- Advice on accredited training packages and appropriate pathways
- Targeted job matching to connect apprentices and employers
- Workplace visits to sign up apprentices/trainees and administer the training contract
- Support for the duration of the apprenticeship or traineeship, including tailored mentoring for those in need of extra guidance
- Administration of incentives for employers and personal benefits for apprentices
Working for Apprenticeship Support Australia WA - Poppy
Please note our office is closed from 22nd December 2023 - 2nd January 2024.