Beginning an apprenticeship or traineeship and entering the workforce for the first time can be very daunting, no matter what your age or previous experience. There’s often a lot to get your head around.
The Apprenticeship Support Australia team will provide you with ongoing tailored support and assistance to ensure your journey runs smoothly.
Apprenticeship Support Australia will:
For more information on how to get started call Apprenticeship Support Australia on 1300 363 831.
- Process your applications and incentive claims if funding is applicable
- Keep you informed as to when incentive payments fall due and give you detailed instructions on how to apply
- Assist you with any training-related issues through our Mentoring and Advisory Service
- Provide you with templates and guides to successfully commencing and completing your apprenticeship or traineeship
- Provide you with access to our innovative online apprentice and trainee coaching and mentoring program which includes videos, webinars and other useful resources.