Access our Employer Coaching and Mentoring services
Mentoring and coaching an unskilled employee through the early stages of their career into a fully qualified worker is not only rewarding for you as an employer, it can also build a business wide sense of camaraderie and a winning culture of success.
However, we recognise that some of the responsibilities and obligations that come with taking on a new employee can be daunting and challenging. Apprenticeship Support Australia is here to help you navigate this process and to support you!
Firstly, it’s important to understand who’s involved in the Australian Apprenticeships system and who you and your new employee can talk to for assistance and support.
View our Who’s Involved e-guide
Download your State or Territory factsheet below:
We will also provide you with tools and resources to assist you to induct, motivate and encourage your new employees.
Our services include:
- Issuing you with an essential guide to mentoring and coaching your new employee to success issued upon sign-up
- Processing of applications and incentive claims if funding is applicable
- Keeping you informed as to when incentive payments fall due and offering detailed instructions on how to apply
- Opportunity to access our innovative online employer coaching and mentoring program which includes videos, webinars and resources
- Phone support from trained mentors and advisors for on the job apprentice/trainee management issues
Through the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network, Apprenticeship Support Australia is building an apprenticeship system which responds to the needs of employers to ensure the success of vocational training in the community.
Interested to find out the projected financial incentives for your business or to book a complimentary Workplace Assessment? Call our team today on 1300 363 831.
Our services are funded under an Australian Government contract and are provided at no cost to you.