Posted on 22/08/18 in
The 39 finalists in the Victorian Training Awards will be presented at the upcoming gala awards night on Friday 24 August at Crown Palladium.
Update: Find out who the 2018 winners are
Now in their 64th year, the Victorian Training Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of apprentices, trainees, students, employers, teachers and training providers across Victoria.
This year, 39 finalists have been shortlisted across 13 award categories, including six individual awards. Apprenticeship Support Australia
are proud to support:
- Master Plumbers apprentice Breanna Szitarity – Apprentice of the Year nominee
- McDonald's Australia – Employer of the Year nominee
The Victorian Training Awards coincide with state and territory training awards
across Australia. Winners from each state and territory will be eligible to compete at the Australian Training Awards, held this year in Sydney, New South Wales, on Thursday 15 November.
The Victorian Training Awards will culminate in a gala awards night on Friday 24 August at Crown Palladium in Melbourne.
The 13 award categories are:
Find out more about the 2018 Victorian Training Awards
- Employer Award for Apprenticeship Development
- Employer of the Year
- Industry Collaboration Award
- Community Training Provider of the Year
- Small Training Provider of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year
- Inclusive Training Provider of the Year
- Teacher/Trainer of the Year
- School-based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Koorie Student of the Year
- Trainee of the Year – People’s Choice Award
- Apprentice of the Year – People’s Choice Award
Not signed up with Apprenticeship Support Australia yet?
– register with us today to employ an apprentice or trainee.
For further information and free expert guidance phone 1300 363 831.
Interested in starting an apprenticeship or traineeship?
APPRENTICES AND TRAINEES
– find out more about upcoming opportunities and search for a career pathway that suits you.