Posted on 13/09/17 in Events
Register to attend Apprenticeship Support Australia’s Free workshop
With National apprentice completion rates at just over 55% in many occupations and university drop-out at almost one third, cultivating the skills of our young people and building the workforce of the future are among the most pressing challenges that business leaders in Logan, share with us.
Apprenticeship Support Australia is bringing the free workshop ‘Building the Workforce of Tomorrow’, hosted by Internationally acclaimed Registered Psychologist Danielle Buckley to Logan to shed some light on how you can ensure your business is attracting, engaging and retaining the best young talent to build the workforce for the future.
In this workshop we will explore how young Australians feel about their future and the challenges they think they will face. We will also discover how we can use these insights to shape recruitment and coaching strategies to see our youth flourish at work.
Register now to secure your seat!
Internationally acclaimed Registered Psychologist Danielle Buckley is in Logan for one night only! Join her to:
- Understand the worries and concerns of young people entering work and how this impacts your business
- Discover a blueprint to recruit Apprentices and Trainees fit for your business
- Identify ways to create mentally tough and resilient Apprentices and Trainees
- Delve into practical tools you can use to coach and mentor Apprentices on the job
- Walk away with concrete actions, resources and tips to help recruit and retain your Apprentices and Trainees
Apprenticeship Support Australia is hosting this event because we have seen first-hand, how Danielle’s tips and techniques can help you.
Limited seats available.