Apprenticeship Support Australia in NSW
Apprenticeship Support Australia is powered by Business NSW. Since 1998, we have successfully partnered with more than 80,000 businesses across NSW and signed up more than 450,000 apprentices and trainees.
Business NSW is a division of NSW Business Chamber Ltd (NSWBC). Tracing our heritage back to 1826, The vision statement for Business NSW is to be the trusted voice and partner of choice for businesses, driving positive change that helps communities thrive.
Our team of experts
Our highly experienced team of industry training consultants have the experience and longevity in the industry to help you sustain and grow your business to gain a real competitive advantage through customised training solutions. We operate from 18 offices throughout metropolitan and regional NSW so we can assist no matter where you are located.
Our services include:
Please note our office is closed from 22nd December 2023, and re-opening on 8th January 2024.
- Advice on accredited training packages and appropriate pathways
- Targeted job matching to connect apprentices and employers
- Workplace visits to sign up apprentices/trainees and administer the training contract
- Support for the duration of the apprenticeship or traineeship, including tailored mentoring for those in need of extra guidance
- Administration of incentives for employers and personal benefits for apprentices