The following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
1. Apprenticeship Support Australia (the competition organiser) is owned by NSW Business Chamber. The prize is offered by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
2. The competition opens 9am AEST Friday 7th September 2018 and closes at 4pm AEST that same day.
3. There will be one winner announced via SMS and on Apprenticeship Support Australia’s official Facebook page.
4. The winner will be receiving:
- Four tickets to:
• Elimination Final: Saturday, September 8: 5.30pm, ANZ Stadium (5) Penrith Panthers v (8) New Zealand Warriors
5. The winner will be announced at 4:30pm, Friday 7th September 2018, on Level 15, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060 on the Apprenticeship Support Australia Facebook page.
6. The winner must be a client of Apprenticeship Support Australia.
7. There is no extra cost in claiming the prize.
8. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
9. The winner will be notified by an Apprenticeship Support Australia representative via SMS within 2 hours of the announcement on Facebook.
10. The winner’s name will be published on Apprenticeshipsupport.com.au and through other social media channels.
11. The winner must be a resident of Australia with an Australian residential address.
12. The prize cannot be rendered as payment for any other products or services.
13. The prize is not transferable.
14. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
15. Entries are individually judged based on originality and creativity.
16. By submitting your entry, entrants confirm they own the rights to the image/s uploaded and have gained permission from any individuals pictured in the image.
17. Entrants who submit their images and competition text, agree to Apprenticeship Support Australia’s use of these images and competition text for future marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to use on: social media, websites, eDMs and flyers.